TYPICAL SET UP INSTALLED IN A MATTER OF HOURS
The thermal camera coupled with the blackbody calibration device and a feature-rich 4 TB Network Video Recorder delivers a contactless solution for continuous and non-invasive comparison of human skin temperature compared to the blackbody device. Thermal Temperature Monitoring technology enables quick detection of elevated skin temperatures compared to the customizable blackbody calibration device. Thermal imaging equipment can easily be installed and implemented to detect elevated skin temperature in environments such as airports, hospitals, clinics, office buildings, cruise ships, and any large public gathering location.
How it works
The system works by using the Blackbody as a constant temperature reference point. By setting the Blackbody to 35°c, the camera is able to use this as a temperature reference point.
Our Thermal Cameras use uncooled VOx sensor technology which is a specific type of resistor used as a detector in a thermal camera, their small size and better performance make them a more profitable solution for thermal security.
A standout feature for our Thermal Body Temperature System is the use of advanced Facial Detection technology.
This enables the camera to understand what it sees and pinpoint the forehead of the person who’s temperature is being measured.
This not only increases the accuracy of the temperature reading, but also allows the technology to function in a non-invasive way .
CETITEK Thermal Body Temperature System supplied and installed with full on site training
- This system is supplied with a 12 month warranty.
- This system is covered under our 12 month advanced replacement warranty.
- This system is covered under the 30 day money back guarantee.
- The blackbody calibration device must be recalibrated by Dahua at least every 12 months.
- The cost of the blackbody recalibration is the responsibility of the customer and any cost associated to this must be covered by the customer.
- Whilst this camera is able to accurately detect the temperature of the human body from a distance, it is NOT IN ANY WAY a camera intended to detect COVID-19.
- A fever/high temperature is one of a number of symptoms of COVID-19 and, while this camera may be able to detect such symptoms, it is not conclusive in determining if an individual has or has not got the virus.
- This system will only give accurate body temperate readings if installed correctly & following the installation guide lines.
- Businesses should follow the UK's Government current advice on safe working and practices during the COVID-19 pandemic.