Facial Recognition/Temperature Monitoring/Integration
- • Facial recognition is fully integrated with body temperature monitoring. This means no additional staff are required.
- • The solution is contactless, reducing the risk of cross infection.
- • Extensive storage of facial images and temperature information enabling easy historical access.
- • Fast facial recognition and temperature monitoring reducing access congestion.
- • Integration with third party products such as turnstiles and VMS.
Designed to help manage access through contactless access control Facial Recognition (FR) technology with the added feature of accurately monitoring human body temperature using thermal camera.
The Dahua Temperature Solution measures the body temperature using a non-contact precision thermal camera, with an accuracy of ±0.3°C and a measurement rate of up to 3 people per second, the system can handle high flow rates of people through your access controlled areas.
Compared to the traditional methods of on-site body temperature measurement, using a Dahua Thermal Solution can significantly improve speed and accuracy, and at the same time, help reduce cross-infection by using non-contact technologies.
TEMPERATURE MONITORING AND FACE RECOGNITION SYSTEM SUPPLIED AND INSTALLED WITH FULL ON SITE TRAINING
- This system is supplied with a 24-month warranty.
- This system is covered under our 24-months advanced replacement warranty.
- This system is covered under the 30-day money back guarantee.
- Whilst this system is able to accurately detect the temperature of the human body from a short distance, it is NOT IN ANY WAY a system intended to detect COVID-19.
- A fever/high temperature is one of a number of symptoms of COVID-19 and, while this system may be able to detect such symptoms, it is not conclusive in determining if an individual has or has not got the virus.
- The system is not intended to read multiple people at the same time.
- Although the specifications state that temperatures can be measured up to 80cm away from the unit we recommend a maximum of 50cm from the unit.
- This system will only give accurate body temperate readings if installed correctly & following the installation guide lines.
- This system must be installed within a stable environment with an ambient temperature between 10 and 30 degrees Celsius.
- This system is NOT intended for use outside
- Businesses should follow the UK's Government current advice on safe working and practices during the COVID-19 pandemic.